Apprente is seeking a highly motivated project manager with a strong delivery record and proven project management experience to support existing and new business initiatives. This role requires scoping projects, managing project timelines, and communicating with both internal team members and external customer personnel at all levels on status, risks, and process/product change. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
- Project Management - maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedules; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables
- For each initiative, develop a project plan and communicate strategy with relevant leaders and stakeholders; fully own end to end progress against targets.
- Identify project roadblocks, research and present root-cause analysis, and manage resolution.
- Maintain scheduled deadlines, detailed project status reports, and introduce processes to optimize management of customer projects across the team
- Implementation - Coordinate the rollout of new customers, training materials and post-launch support resources
- Communication - Design communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates; provide pre- and post- launch communications to impacted teams
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep stakeholders and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings.
- Accountable for tracking progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances.
- Assess change requests “viability and scope” to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk, make recommendations, and issue change orders.
- Establish positive and collaborative relationships with customers and demonstrate a clear understanding of both internal and external customer requirements and measurement criteria
PLEASE, US CITIZENS AND PERMANENT RESIDENTS ONLY
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role
Apprente is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
- Minimum of five years of experience managing technology related projects with at least two years of experience working with agile development methodologies
- 2+ years of project management experience, including projects with multiple inputs and multiple stakeholders. Preference to candidates with experience in AI-driven projects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse team of resources. Travel within the U.S. may be involved.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to problems and issues
Company paid lunches
Health, Vision and Dental insurance
Reimbursement for commute